The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

The Cyclist


It is so long since I made a DL card!    I have used an image from the Carnival of Colour cd from Ooh La La Creations.  For the background I stamped bicycles all over and then coloured with PanPastels in red and yellow.  I managed to just fit a tree die cut onto the card, actually its two trees, one in gold and the other in black.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
"Create your own background" at The PanPastel UK BlogSpot
"Reflections" at The Male Room Challenge
 

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Michelle,I like the image and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your stamped background and your brilliant die cut tree - I love this Ooh La La image but could never really think how to use it, you have really made a gorgeous card with it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Michelle, lovely image with the reflection and tree die. I love the pan pastel and cycle background too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bit different but really stunning card Michelle.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwzers absolutely fabulous thank you for sharing your project with the DT from PanPastel UK, Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card - perfect too for our challenge this week in The Male Room - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your image on the theme 'reflections' brilliant male card, thanks for joining in with the fun at The Male Room. Hope to see you there again soon!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete