The Beach

The Beach

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Angelic


I am so behind with my Christmas cards this  year so need to catch up.  This sweet little image is from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured her with Promarkers and glittered her wings and halo.  The frame is a Marianne die cut and the background is a mask from Stamps Away.  I added some bells and a sentiment.  I have quite a few sentiment dies but not one plain Happy Christmas one!

I am entering the following challenges:

"Angels" at Winter Wonderland
"Sprinkle" at Creative Card Crew
"Tic Tac Toe" (Die cut, Digi image, hand colouring) at Di's Digidesign
"Use loose glitter" at Sparkle n Sprinkle


13 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, this is a sweet image you have coloured and fussy cut her beautifully, the Die is a wonderful frame and the bells die cut a wonderful finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle, I like the sweet image and the embossing
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is angelic Michelle and the soft blue against the white embossing adds to that overall feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Michelle, such a pretty image and lovely design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Michelle, love how you've used the frame...a beautiful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele
    Awww, cute and lovely.
    I'm very behind with my Christmas cards lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Michelle with one of my facourite Marianne dies.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card Michelle, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and sweet Christmas card, I am even further behind than you, not even started yet
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty - love those delicate colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous, gorgeous image and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete