The Beach

The Beach

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Pearls and Lace


Our Challenge this fortnight at Ooh La La Creations is "Pearls and Lace" chosen by Avril.  For my card I have used an image from the All Dressed Up cd and framed it with a Spellbinders die cut.  I added some pearls and a lace bow.  The DT cards are wonderful as always, why not have a look and join in the fun.

I am entering the following challenges:

"Lace, twine, ribbon" (Lace ribbon) at  Creative Knockouts
"Pearls and/or Lace" at Sparkles Forum

12 comments:

  1. Love the gown and the way you have frames it Michelle and your choice of colours that really appeals.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and how you framed it it's a stunning sophisticated card love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, your lace now with the pearls compliment the image beautifully
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Michelle, I love the image you've used and the beautiful die cuts you added as well. I been for a quick wander around your blog to see what you have been up to while I've been away, I love all of the cards you've made.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Michelle, those dies are so elegant...I love them. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great makes since I last managed over Michelle!
    I partiularly love this one!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Michelle. Is it a digital image that you have coloured? The colours are lovely.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh a lovely fashion card - I like the frame you used for it, looks fab.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Michelle, such a beautiful image and fabulous die cut frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele
    Love the papers and the very elegant design.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant, and stunning Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous frame Michelle. The card is very elegant. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete